DR.JART+ Dermask Shaking Rubber Soothing Shot (50g)
A set of fun, DIY rubbery modeling masks that infuse skin with potent actives to smooth for a healthy, dewy-looking complexion.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Dullness and uneven texture
Which skin type is it good for?
STEP 01 Super Booster: Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Algin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate.
STEP 02 Soothing Liquid Ampoule: Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Guaiazulene, Menadione, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10, Diisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- Open and remove the spatula from the lid.
- Combine both STEP 01 Super Booster and STEP 02 Liquid Ampoule in the cup.
- Close the lid, cover the hole with your ﬁnger, and shake well until fully mixed.
- Using the spatula, apply an even layer over entire face within two to three minutes (avoiding the eyes and mouth).
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Starting from the edges, gently peel off the mask.
- Remove any excess with a damp cotton cloth or pad.
- Follow with your skincare routine.